Hybrid meetings are the answer to several of the problems facing the modern-day meeting planner. In this day & age, engaging attendees at the venue alone is not always enough. Today’s attendee spends just as much time interacting with brands online as they spend interacting with them in person. Each moment that a meeting planner spends without a clear action plan of how to seamlessly merge the digital and physical event experience costs you time, money, and client trust.
PlanHybridMeetings.com is the complete solution for meeting planners who seek to provide the most cutting edge and engaging meetings for today’s attendees. With more than 25 years of combined event planning experience, our team of industry certified and industry recognized planners seeks to Engage, Collaborate with, and Educate fellow meeting planners on how to provide an attendee experience unlike any other.
PlanHybridMeetings.com is the ultimate platform to the tools, the resources, and the one-of-a-kind collaborative peer-to-peer atmosphere, that will skyrocket your attendee engagement before, during, and after your event. In addition to offering consultations and strategy sessions for planners who want to immediately begin collaborating on a hybrid event, our team has produced a comprehensive 5-part online Planning Series that will help meeting planners truly understand:
- What Hybrid Meetings Are
- Why Hybrid Meetings Are Valuable
PLANHYBRIDMEETINGS.COM IS BUILT ON 3 CORE PRINCIPLES:
- Our primary focus is providing an environment where planners can learn and understand the concepts that come along with hybrid meeting planning. These concepts include (but not limited to):
- Event Tech Trend Discovery and Analysis
- Digital Event Marketing Techniques
- Advanced Attendee Engagement Methods
- Registration Refresh
- Hybrid meetings, at their core are the marriage of 2 different event styles. We believe wholeheartedly in creating the type of environment where our fellow planners can connect with:
- Each Other
- Tech Providers
- Marketing Platforms
- It is extremely important that we empower our fellow meeting planners to build their own, solid foundation for meeting planning in the digital era. Engagement starts with us, spreads to our community, and will inevitably help you better engage with your attendees.
Work with Us
Put our team of specialists to work for you! Work with us to ensure your hybrid meeting is a success.
Not sure where to begin? Let’s book a time to chat about your upcoming event, your goals and objectives, your current event successes and challenges, and we’ll explore working together.
Are you considering a new platform for your webinars? Are you unsure if a hybrid option is viable for your organization? Are you struggling with finding the right event suppliers? Limited to 1 hour, a consultation is arranged to discuss a specific area of concern or project.
A strategy session is designed for planners who have an meeting or event that requires additional support. Sessions are particularly useful when a client would like to take the reins of their hybrid event but wants the ability to discuss strategy, ask questions or get advice during the planning phase.
Webinars are a great way to promote an upcoming conference, or alternatively, can be useful in a year when a major conference is not being held. This helps to maintain education in the field, while increasing delegate awareness and interest. Depending on the industry, webinars can also be accredited, which provides even more incentive for delegates to participate.
We work with clients to manage webinar programs that can enforce a conference message, extend the life of a conference, or offer ongoing additional value to your membership.
Some of the services offered include:
- Source the right webinar platform (or review your current platform capabilities)
- Stream Speakers Live and/or Record Presentations for Digital Archives
- Interactive Chat Pod for Attendees
- Custom Branded Layouts Available
- Speaker Management Services
- User Management
From one-day webinars to virtual conferences with over 2,800 delegates, attending from over 10 different countries.
Some of the services offered include:
- Source the right virtual meeting Platform to Host Annual, Committee and Other Board Meetings
- Host a Series of Live and/or Recorded Webinars Surrounding a Theme
- Integrate with your Virtual Library to Offer Registration and Certificate Services